Thanks to the Friends of the Chatham Public Library, locally grown fruits and vegetables are available every Thursday through Field Goods:
- Field Goods is a year-round local produce delivery service; customers receive 5-8 different fruit and vegetables (depending on bag size), plus optional add-ons.
- Bags cost $16 to $32 per week, and can be put on hold at any time. It’s flexible!
- Field Goods purchases everything directly from over 80 small farms in the region.
- All of the produce is non-GMO, and most is organically grown.
- Order deadline for a Thursday delivery is Monday at 11:59 pm
TO SIGN UP
1. Go to Field-Goods.com
2. Click “Order Now”
3. Select “Public Locations” and pull down the menu for “Chatham”
4. Click the “Find Location”
5. Choose “Chatham Public Library” and follow the prompts.
Sign up through April 25 and receive a $10 credit in your account!