Our phones are working again. Please call or email to schedule pickup of requested books.
You will be notified when the item(s) are ready for pickup; contact us to schedule a pick up day.
- Return books, DVDs, CDs, magazines to the drop box outside of the library. Call to schedule return for Chromebooks, auto diagnostic tool, & ukuleles. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
We are not accepting any donations at this time.
- New York State of Health enrollment guidelines
- Health insurance enrollment options
- Health insurance renewal changes
- The New York special enrollment period
- Health insurance options and benefits
- To sign in, click this link: https://centene.zoom.us/j/99605869046?pwd=Kzd5MzNIaVpVcndqajJYN2g2RVlDdz09
So many cookbooks, food blogs, and recipe websites, how can you try them all? Join the Cookbook Club! Each month we’ll pick a different cookbook/website, take on a variety of recipes, and meet online in Zoom to discuss the results. We’ll start with , by regional author Alexandra Stafford, from alexandracooks.com It’s a gorgeous book which combines the expertise of a professional chef with the warmth of a home-cooking mother of four. Alexandra will join us online during our discussion! Contact the library by to sign up or sign up online.
How many times can you get bingo? Print out your bingo cards at home and turn in completed cards for an ice cream coupon and an entry into our Summer Reading Drawing! Cards must be returned by Wednesday, August 26th.
**Put your completed card in an envelope (Attn: Becky), and place it in the library’s outdoor drop box.**
Monthly Monday Book Group
Monday, September 14th at 7:00pm
September’s book is White Tears, by Hari Kunzu, “a ghost story, a terrifying murder mystery, a timely meditation on race, and a love letter to all the forgotten geniuses of American music and Delta Mississippi Blues”. Join in a friendly discussion via Zoom, contact us for the link. Books will be available for pick up at the library.